Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The figurative hangover

December. Wow, and what have I done? Nothing on this site. So, for the handful of you still loyal to come around every now and then let me say, "Thank you." For the rest of you traitors lets just move on before the name calling starts.

Let me catch all of you up real fast: work became worky, free time became not free timey, drinking became sobriety, and I became not so much fun any morey....? Anyways, you get the idea. Lets just say that studying for the LSAT really took up my time as does work. But fear not forgotten ones, for ye are never forgotten. I have some good stuff for you that I will try to put together sooner rather than later. Because I am a realistic person, I assume that daily readers have become a thing of the past; therefore, I figure that most of you who still make a visit or two do so weekly or biweekly or whenever you just bored enough to remember this silly site. Anyways, for you today I have a story from good ole' RT.

I got this e mail from him this morning:

"Honestly dude,
I'm not wearing any socks. I'm not wearing any drawers. I shaved and brushed my teeth at the office this mornig. That's a little outrageous, I think. I am still drunk, but at least the guy wants to donate, right? hahah!"


It's even funnier when you add the fact that this a guy who works for Dan Branch, a member of the United States Congress. And we wonder why the government is so unresponsive to the needs of its constituency.

Anyways, I felt his pain being as my night could be summed up by saying:

"I went to happy hour with some co workers till 9. Didn’t eat, drank and drank. Swerved my way to Mickey D's (Don't try this at home kids). Threw some fries down my guzzle, and landed face first on my bed. I woke up at 2 am with about 100 missed calls from Jessica. She had to call Pat to find out where I was. "

Not quite shaving at the office, but something to write home about, most definitely. Regardless, Ryan was not done and added this little bit to my morning:

"To further piece my night together: my uncle in Durango called me and offered me Broncos tickets. At 1 in the morning.

I think I made out with the bartender.

I don't remember driving home.

All i want to do is go ajs;dflkjaslkdfjal;k kjfnvlaksjwoijaiwlfgajm on my keyboard and close my eyes and go back to sleep.
Damn, I have to sleep tonight. DAAAAAAAMN.


Or we can go out again.
Proud of you for letting Jess find you like that. That's always fun. "


Agreed. But he goes on and takes a figurative turn...

"Dude, I'm never drinking again. I know that sounds ridiculous, but this time, I'm serious. I almost just lost my job because I missed an event at a school at 815 this morning. I went to happy hour which turned into happy 2 in the morning with a guy who wants to donate to our campaign last night. Damn. My head hurts."

RT. Representing Dan Branch. Representing Texas. Representing you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home