Monday, March 05, 2007

RT's Fireside Chats from Vegas

Our friend RT was in Vegas this week. That's all I'm going to say about that...

"Dude, so... After watching an Asian guy from Rancho Cucamonga win $1700 at video keno, I decided to take the gambling into my own hands. Lost $120 to some Angry Macedonian woman dealer at BlackJack. But...

This was after going to the UNLV game, and later to a minor league hockey game with my uncle and sister. My uncle and I were hammered. Then, after we left the Orleans, we proceeded to hit Mandalay Bay, where I of course, thought it would be a brilliant idea to hit on these Argentinian chicks. One of their buddies apparently started talking trash about me in line for the club, and my sister goes, "dude, he speaks spanish, you jackass..." The guy shut up. Then, I believe we went to Imperial Palace, although I don't recall ever going in. I apparently later passed out in the car on the way home with a Mickey D's double cheeseburger and my wallet in my lap. I thought I had it under control and slapped the big mac in my billfold.

So last night, after telling all her friends about this, my sister begins referring to me as "hambuglar". All her friends on facebook have also begun doing this...

Therefore, it is with great pride that I leave you with this gem: "Robble Robble."

Ryan the sends this...

"On a totally separate and unrelated note, recall Ricky Kemph, who two months ago called the police to report his car was stolen at the club. He has been without a vehicle for TWO MONTHS. last week, DPD called Ricky to notify that they had located his vehicle. It was untouched. In fact, it was in the exact spot where he left it the night of the report.

He had walked out of the club and went to a parking lot two blocks away looking for it. not seeing it there, he figured it was stolen.

No words can describe the sheer lucky idiocy of Mr.Kemph"

(Shaking my head.)

Also, one more small contribution that I have been meaning to post, but just haven't due to my utter lack of effort on this site...

My buddy Pat sends me this one out of the blue:

"Do you remember those old computers in our schools (the Oregon Trail ones) that had the 'Turbo' buttons that didn't do ANYTHING but made you think technology had peaked?"

I would have ot agree with him, my Apple McIntosh from 1988 may have been the most remarkable thing I had seen at the time. Green and black screen and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home