Tuesday, October 21, 2008

TWO YEARS LATER . . .

My Dearest Readers,

Look, there is no easy way around this. I’m sorry. I’m sorry for the way I left you. It wasn’t you, it was me. We drifted apart. My life started going one way and yours another, look it was inevitable . . . but I’m glad you’re here. That is if you are even here. You look good. Yeah, I know I’ve changed a bit too. I’m in law school now. Second year! What? No way, you have a real job now!?! The last time we talked you were in college! Hey, do you remember all those times that we used to meet on weekday afternoons and I would tell you all those stories and you would laugh? I’d be at work and you would just wait around for me to dish out some gold? Ya know, those were some of the best moments I had. I miss those days. Whether we were talking sports, links, Mavs, MacDonalds or just shooting the shit, those days were unbeatable. We were good together.

You know, I’ve thought about those moments for a long time now. And I never really spoke up about them, until now. Wait, wait, don’t roll your eyes! I’m not here asking for those days again. I’m here to just see if maybe we can be friends again. Maybe you can stop by and chill for awhile?

I know it’s been almost two years now and much has happened, so there is no reason to stand here and try to list off what has happened in our lives in chronological order. Let’s just take it slow. Let’s let the stories come when they do. Let’s not force it. I like this. We can do this. Friends, yes. Friends.




Sooo, you want to make out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home